Welcome on the GDR CNRS 3274 DYNQUA quantum dynamics
Mathematics and physics bi-thematic research group
Supported by INSMI and INP (CNRS)
Coordinators N. Anantharaman, J.M. Bouclet, B. Douçot, F. Hérau
(Last update October 18th, 2020)
- The next annual conference of GDR Dynqua will happen in Dijon, from 10th to 12th of Marsh 2021. Save the date !
- Some new positions (PhD, MCF, post docs, opportunities, tenure tracks...) are listed below (sometimes with very short deadlines).
- Some workshop and conferences coming and/or supported by the GDR are listed below
- Mensual seminar Spectral problems in mathematical physics at IHP, beginning of each month, in online mode.
Some coming workshops and conferences
- The next GDR dynqua annual conference will take place in Dijon from Marsh 10 to 12, 2021. Info coming soon.
- A conference "analyse des EDP" in honor of Patrick Gerard will take place at Orsay, from 28th of June to 2th of July, 2021, organized by Ramona Anton, Valeria Banica, Nicolas Burq, Clotilde Fermanian Kammerer, Sahbi Keraani, Camille Laurent et Luc Miller. Registration is free but mandatory
- The next conference AMS-EMS-SMF will take place in Grenoble in July 2021.
- Workshop Quantitative Analysis of Metastable processes, Nantes, october 22 and 23, related to the ANR Quamprocs. Contact the organizers (local : firstname.lastname@example.org) for possible online participation.
- Conference Algorithmes en dynamique quantique moléculaire, from 14th to 18th of September, 2020, CIRM. organized by Remi Carles, Caroline Lasser and Clotilde Fermanian.
Some available jobs, postdoctoral positions and doctoral grants
- A post-doctoral position in Mathematical physics is open by the Fondation Mathématiques Jacques Hadamard (FMJH) and the Labex Mathématiques Hadamard (LMH) in one of the dept affiliated. Deadline for application : 1st fo december 2020. More info here.
- Post-doctoral positions open at the Centre Henri Lebesgue (Rennes-Nantes-Angers-Vannes-Brest). More info here soon. 2 years.
- A postdoctoral position is open at IRMA, Strasbourg, in math-physics. more info here. Deadline for application : 31th of August, 2020.
- A Post-doctoral position (3 years) is open at Bath University, aroune « Quantum limits for subelliptic operators », with Véronique Fischer (Université de Bath) et Clotilde Fermanian (Université Paris-Est Créteil). More info here. Deadline for application 13th of September 2020.
- a position "ingénieur de recherche" open in LPT and IRAP - Toulouse. More info here. Deadline for application July 2nd, 2020. contact : LPT: Sylvain Capponi : email@example.com and IRAP: François Lignières : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pour nous contacter :