Welcome on the GDR CNRS 3274 DynQua Quantum Dynamics
Mathematics and physics bi-thematic research group
Supported by INSMI and INP (CNRS)
Coordinators N. Anantharaman, J.M. Bouclet, B. Douçot, F. Hérau
(Last update July 19th, 2021)
- The 14th conference 2022 of the GDR dynqua will take place in Toulouse from 23 to 25th of February 2022, save the date !
- Some new positions (PhD, MCF, post docs, opportunities, tenure tracks...) are listed below (sometimes with very short deadlines).
- Some workshop and conferences coming and/or supported by the GDR are listed below
- Mensual seminar Spectral problems in mathematical physics at IHP, beginning of each month, in online mode.
Some coming workshops, schools and conferences
- The next ICMP conference will happen from 2 to 7 August 2021 in Geneva, Switzerland and is currently planned in a hybrid format – in both physical presence and online. The ICMP will be preceded by the Young Researchers Symposium (YRS) from 29 to 31 July 2021 at the University of Geneva’s Faculty of Science.
- A Virtual Summer school on Kinetic and fluid equations for collective dynamics will happen online on August 23-26, 2021, organized by the France-Korea International Research Laboratory in Mathematics
- A series of 3 courses on exit of metastable states via semiclassical analysis will be given online by Boris Nectoux, Dorian Le Peutrec and Tony Lelievre on line from 25 to 27 of August.
- A workshop Statistical and Quantum Mechanics: reconsidering their fundations in the light of new cutting-edge experiments and theoretical models which will be held in a hybrid format, onsite at Gran Sasso Science Institute, L'Aquila (Italy) and online via Zoom, on September 20-23, 2021. Registration is free but mandatory (deadline: September 10, 2021).
- A the fall school on Quantum Trajectories and related topics that will take place in Toulouse from the 18th to the 22nd of next October. it is organized by Tristan Benoist, Noé Cuneo, Cécilia Lancien and Clément Pellegrini. Registration is free but mandatory.
Some available jobs, postdoctoral positions and doctoral grants
- A postdoc position is available for 18 months starting from October 1st 2021 at the Charles Gerhardt Institute of Montpellier (France), in the new departement "Chimie Physique Théorique et Modélisation". Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org including a Complete Scientific CV and 1 or 2 reference letters (to be sent directly to email@example.com by the person that recommends the candidate). deadline for submitting an application is September 1st 2021.
Pour nous contacter :