Welcome on the GDR CNRS 3274 DYNQUA quantum dynamics
Mathematics and physics bi-thematic research group
Supported by INSMI and INP (CNRS)
Coordinators N. Anantharaman, J.M. Bouclet, B. Douçot, F. Hérau
(Last update May, 14, 2019)
- Some new positions (PhD, MCF, post docs, opportunities, tenure tracks...) are listed below (sometimes with very short deadlines).
- Some workshop and conferences coming and/or supported by the GDR are listed below
- Mensual seminar of the GDR: Spectral problems in mathematical physics at IHP, beginning of each month.
Some coming workshops and conferences
- Conference Analyse des systèmes complexes; grands systèmes coulombiens et systèmes apparentés at CIRM from 21th to 25th of October, 2019. Possible support (ask before end of February),deadline for registration 31th of May.
- Conference Mathematical Questions of Molecular Quantum Dynamics to be held at IHP on September 19th. The aim of the conference is to allow emergence of interactions between theoretical chemistry and mathematics. free entrance.
- A summer school in microlocal analysis is organized in Northwestern analysis from july, 29th to August, 16th. Deadline for funding application 1st of Marsh 2019.
- Conference Microlocal Analysis and Applications Fudan University, Shanghai 17-21 juin 2019 (possible support for young researchers)
- Conference Quantum resonances and related topics (in honor of André Martinez) to be held at IHP, 11 to 13th of June, 2019.
- a mini-conference Relativistic Mathematical Physics will happen in Grenoble at the Institut Fourier, Grenoble, 13 to 15th May, 2019. Deadline for registration 20th of April, 2019.
- The 9th SMAI congress will take place at Guidel Plage from 13th to 17th of May, 2019. see the web page for information and registration (in particular the opportunity to organize mini-symposia, deadline for proposal 22th of January, 2019)
- Conference Problems in mathematical physics and spectral theory , in honor of Bernard Helffer, to be held in Nantes from 23 to 26th of April, 2019. Registration on the website of the conference.
- Research school Du quantique au classique (etats de la recherche de la SMF) from 22 to 26 of April 2019, at CIRM (Luminy). Minicourses of 3h00 of master and doctoral students level by Guillaume Aubrun, Frédéric Faure, Yan Pautrat, Marcello Porta, Gabriel Rivière, et Nicolas Rougerie (with exercices sequences).
- The Journée des Jeunes Edpistes Français (JJEDP) will take place at Rennes (INSA Capus) from 20th to 22th of Marsh, 2019. Deadline for inscription 20th of February, 2019.
- The 11th conference of the GDR dynqua will take place at Bordeaux, 13th to 15th of February 2019. Support for young researchers is available. Deadline for registration 1st of February, 2019. Two events related to the Simmons collaboration on localization of waves in Paris : Short Course: Spectral Theory and Mathematical Approaches to Localization from 7 to 9th of January, and Workshop on Spectral Properties of Disordered Systems from 9 to 11th of January 2019
Some available jobs, postdoctoral positions and doctoral grants
- Several postdoctoral positions in relation with the German Research Foundation "Rough Paths, Stochastic Partial Differential Equations and Related Topics". Starting June-october 2019, up to 3 years. More info here.
- A 12 month postdoc at the Institut Fourier, Université Grenoble Alpes, centered on the mathematical aspects of Repeated Interactions Quantum Systems and / or Random Quantum Walks. Deadline for application is June 15th 2019 for a starting date between September 1st 2019 and January 1st 2020. More info here.
- One PHD position at QUB in spectral theory, more info here
- two three-year post-doc positions in Bristol, which are funded by a major EPSRC research project: Research Associate in Dynamical Systems and Number Theory ACAD103907 and Research Associate in Analysis / Mathematical Physics ACAD103908. Closing date: Monday 6 May 2019.
- One postdoc position at CPT Marseille on inverse problems, open in 1st september 2019 (dealine for application June 10, 2019). More info here
- A "Call for Application” of the interdisciplinary PhD program “Quantum Engineering Grenoble” (QuEnG) is open towards potential PhD candidates interested in various aspects of quantum engineering, including topics at the interface between mathematics and physics. The deadline for applications is April 9th 2019 - 11.59 am CET, for PhDs starting in September or October 2019. In particular the “QuEnG" will co-fund a PhD project at the physics/mathematics interface (contact: email@example.com).
- Many ATER positions are open in Institut Fourier (Grenoble) in spring 2019, and some of them will focus on quantum open systems, quantum walks, statistical mechanics or general quantum ingeneering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- A professor position (W3 chair) is open in mathematical physics at Heidelberg University. We are interested in someone with a special focus on analysis/stochastics and complex classical or quantum systems. The deadline for the position is March 28, 2019 and it is advertised here.
- Three lecteurs Hadamard positions, proposed by the FMJH, in one of the math dept of the Foundation. Deadline for application 31th of Marsh 2019.
- Two post doc positions in mathematical or numerical challenges in molecular simulation at Cermics, Ecole des Ponts, 2019.
- One full professor position in the field of "Quantum algorithms" in Vienna (deadline for application February 7th, 2019). More info here.
- One Maître de Conférence position in physics (section 28) open in Grenoble (Laboratoire de Physique et Modélisation des Milieux Condensés - LPMMC) in "Théorie et modélisation pour les technologies quantiques". Contact the head of the physics department at email@example.com.
- One full professor position (W3) for Mathematical Physics at Tuebingen (deadline for application January 4,2019) description
- One post-doctoral position (related to the Simons collaboration on localization of waves) in Orsay, duration 2 years, more info here. One post-doctoral position in mathematical physics (supported by Labex Mathématique Hadamard) is open in one of the Math. Dept of Paris-Saclay. More info here.
Pour nous contacter :