Welcome on the GDR CNRS 3274 DynQua Quantum Dynamics
Mathematics and physics bi-thematic research group
Supported by INSMI and INP (CNRS)
Coordinators N. Anantharaman, J.M. Bouclet, B. Douçot, N. Berglund
(Last update June 10th, 2022)
- Some new positions (PhD, MCF, post docs, opportunities, tenure tracks...) are listed below (sometimes with very short deadlines).
- Some workshop and conferences coming and/or supported by the GDR are listed below
- Mensual seminar Spectral problems in mathematical physics at IHP, beginning of each month
- Online seminar Spectral Geometry in the Clouds (this seminar is not organized by DynQua but it is followed by many of its members)
Some coming workshops, schools and conferences
- La conférence du GDR DynQua aura lieu à Rennes du mercredi 1er au vendredi 3 février 2023.
- L'école de recherche CIRM SMF Spectral Theory, Control and Inverse Problems aura lieu au CIRM du 21 au 25 novembre 2022.
- Conference Asymptotic analysis and spectral theory, Oldenburg (Germany), September 26-30, 2022
- Conference The Dirac Equation (IMB, Bordeaux), July 6-8 2022. Registrations open until June 6.
- Summer school on Stochastic Quantum Evolutions, scheduled on 4-8 July 2022, Porquerolles (France).
Conference New directions in disordered systems, in honor of Abel Klein. 27 juin au 1 juillet 2022.CY Cergy Paris Université
2nd RAW Graduate School on disordered systems, 22-24 juin 2022, CY Cergy Paris Université
One day mini-conference on Spectral Theory and Probability in Mathematical Physics in Strasbourg on the 8th of June 2022. The conference will focus on topics on random operators in mathematical physics.
Some available jobs, postdoctoral positions and doctoral grants
Postdoctoral position in stochastic dynamics is currently open at Institut Denis Poisson, in Orléans, France. The initial appointment is for a period of one year, but may be extended to a second year. Funded by the ANR project PERISTOCH, Periodic phenomena in stochastic systems . The position is only for candidates that have obtained their PhD no earlier than September 2020. Applications should be submitted on the CNRS web site https://bit.ly/3t5QW1p
Postdoctoral position in Warsaw (starting in August 2022, for 2 years) Mathematical analysis of operators describing physical systems in the framework of quantum mechanics and quantum field theory
A Maître de Conférence position in Mathematical Physics will be open at the Institut Camille Jordan. Description (in french)
- A Maître de Conférence position in Mathematical Physics will be open at the Institut Fourier (applications in spring 2022 - session synchronisée). Description (in french)
- Open postdoc position for 2 years in a project on the spectral theory of transmission problems for Laplace- and Dirac-type operators. It is a purely research position (no teaching, no knowledge of German is required). Detailed information can be found at https://uol.de/pankrashkin/open-postdoc-position
- A Maître de conference position is open in Angers in 2022 in "interaction between probability and math physics". see the description webpage for more information.